How I Serve Clients:
As a dedicated estate planning lawyer in Massachusetts, I provide personal attention to all clients – when you retain me, you’ll be working with me directly on all aspects of your matter. I maintain a caseload that allows full attention to all clients, and to answer your questions at your convenience.
The Experience & Commitment You Deserve
As an experienced estate planning lawyer and litigator, I represent clients before courts in Norfolk, Suffolk, Middlesex, Plymouth, Barnstable, and Essex counties, including the Probate and Family Court, the Probate Fiduciary Litigation Session in Norfolk County, and the Massachusetts Superior Court. I also present to local Councils on Aging regarding elder law issues,
In my role as a Committee Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association Elder Law Advisory, I contribute editorial content to the MBA Elder Law Education Guide. The annually published Guide provides answers to important elder law questions concerning a wide range of older individuals' issues.
- Massachusetts Bar Association Elder Law Advisory Committee Member 2019-2022 (MBA Elder Law Guide published annually)
- Massachusetts Bar Association Probate Law Section Council Member 2019-2022.
Probate Lawyer & Estate Planning Lawyer | Will Contests, Trusts, Medicaid Planning, Conservatorship, and Guardianship
Serving clients in Middlesex, Suffolk, Plymouth, and Norfolk Counties and the surrounding communities, including Braintree, Quincy, Hingham, Weymouth, Brookline, Plymouth, the South Shore, and The Greater Boston area.
I serve clients through:
- Representing beneficiaries and fiduciaries in Probate, Probate Litigation, and Will Contests
- Helping individuals and couples develop comprehensive, tax-advantaged estate plans through wills & trusts
- Representing conservators, guardians, and health care agents in litigation matters
- Helping individuals and couples with asset protection and Medicaid Planning