Hull Estate Planning Presentation and Video
It was once again my pleasure to provide an educational seminar on behalf of the Massachusetts Bar Association Elder Law Education Program to the wonderful participants and members of the Hull Council on Aging Senior Center in Hull, Massachusetts. As you will see Hull Estate Planning Presentation, the questions raised by one group included the following topics:
- Trust Planning: Revocable Living Trusts and probate avoidance vs. Irrevocable Trusts and Medicaid (MassHealth) planning;
- Special Needs Trusts;
- Long-term care insurance;
- Estate tax minimization and gifting;
- Guardianship and Conservatorship; and
- Estate Planning Components, including Last Will and Testament, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, HIPAA Authorization, and Living Will.
I invite you to click on the link below to watch the video of the presentation for a general discussion of these topics. (The presentation is for educational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice for a specific situation). If you have questions about your own estate planning or questions about probate administration or litigation, please contact my office to schedule a free consultation. To contact my office, please call 781-380-8183 or email us through our website at email@example.com to schedule an appointment today. Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation. 781-380-8183.